Monday, April 15, 2013

I am a ringleader for our PM, Purdue Perl Mongers. And, I am not really doing anything new with Perl...

I am a ringleader for our PM, Purdue Perl Mongers. And, I am not really doing anything new with Perl. My lab, the Genomics Core Lab, is a Perl shop, and my part is to set up the web interface to the metadata, which means that I do the web from SQL to CSS, and while we occasionally try to play with putting in Dancer as our MVC, what I code most every day is Perl using the CGI module, and everything I could say about that, we said years ago.



So, we're running out of ideas for topics for Mongers talks, so in general, we have "Let's talk about tech" times instead of informative Perl-related talks, and even that's becoming boring.



So, what can we do to develop better ideas for talks?




No comments:

Post a Comment