Tuesday, April 5, 2016

So I got a 5V Trinket Pro, with the goal of using it in a keyboard project. The "keys" part of the deal...

So I got a 5V Trinket Pro, with the goal of using it in a keyboard project. The "keys" part of the deal were not ready yet, so I wanted to test the Human Interface Device aspects.

So I wrote something that spat out the word "Hi" every second.

I know. Now I know.

So, I can't overwrite it, because I bring up the IDE and the script I want to send it keeps getting "Hi" appended to it.

A friend suggests wiring it up to a Uno and having it wipe the boot loader. I can do that, I believe, but I want to know if there are other "clever" ways to wipe a program off an Trinket or turn off it's HID aspects so I can program it normally.

Thoughts? 

No comments:

Post a Comment