Sunday, April 29, 2012

Reshared post from Mike Elgan +Tim O'Reilly is getting sucked into a Google+ Diet. Publishing...



+Tim O'Reilly is getting sucked into a Google+ Diet.



Publishing genius Tim O'Reilly is gradually becoming enamored of a varient of the Google+ Diet.



In fact, his Twitter feed recently shows a newfound appreciation for using Twitter as a way to link his massive Twitter following over to Google+ for a real conversation: http://twitter.com/#!/timoreilly



He's also been talking about how Google+ is now his primary blogging platform, and more important than his own blog.



Here are some nuggets he's Tweeted recently:



"How G+ is changing my habits: I keep seeing tweets I like and wanting to +1 them. 'Favorite' seems too strong. I just want to say 'me too.'"



He says Google+ is "Like a tumblr 2.0, but more social."



"I post on G+, and then take the best of the posts to the blog. G+ posts can be more minimal."



"I get more interaction on g+ than on the blog, which is why I made it primary."



"Actually, G+ is my favorite blogging platform, because it lets me direct some posts to the public, and some to my friends."



Google+ isn't the Internet? Google+ "is more internet than Apple or FB, and on par with Twitter."



"I find incredibly compelling content from the people I've circled."



"It's a terrific service. I love G+."






No comments:

Post a Comment